Hey, guys! Recently Whatsapp launched Computer Software called WhatsApp.EXE to install messenger application on PC/Laptop. You cannot use this .EXE while below Windows 8 Operating systems such as Windows 7, XP. For that reason, I have talked about getting Whatsapp For Windows 7 & Windows XP by using Bluestacks Android Emulator.
If you don’t want to get hunched on the phone for using WhatsApp, you can use the Android Emulator program BlueStacks. To understand simply, these emulators are the virtual Android device on your PC, which allows you to install the applications like WhatsApp, BlackBerry Messenger app, Play View App, SnapChat for Windows PC and other Android Apps. Some conventional emulators are Nox android emulator, Windroy, Andyroid, KoPlayer free emulator, Droid4X, etc. But here, we will discuss how to install WhatsApp on PC with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator.
#1 Direct Whatsapp.EXE File Download To PC/Laptop
Recently, Whatsapp released Desktop client software for computers. You can directly install Whatsapp messenger like we do with other general software applications.
- Interest Read: free movie apps to watch movies on smartphones
Here you can download .EXE file for above Windows 8 and Windows 10 (64-bit version). Link to get, above Windows 8 and higher (32-bit version). For users with MAC OS X 10.9 and higher click here.
#2 Method of Installing WhatsApp For PC:
PART 1: Downloading and Installing BlueStacks Application
Prerequisites for installing WhatsApp on PC Using Bluestacks:
- A stable internet connection.
- At least 2 GB of RAM.
- Google ID credentials for downloading WhatsApp from Google Play.
- Go to the link http://www.bluestacks.com/download.html and download the BlueStacks Windows installers, if you are a Windows user and download the Mac version, if you are a Mac User.
2. Click on the Download BlueStacks button and download the application.
3.Click Next to accept the license agreement to install it.
- In the upcoming Windows decide the location to save it and enable the app store access to make Bluestacks work best. Click the Install button to end the installation.
Click Finish after the complete installation.
PART 2: Downloading and Installing WhatsApp through Bluestacks on PC.
1. Now open the Google Play Store. Now in the search box type “WhatsApp”. Click on the WhatsApp application.
2. Click the “Install” tab and accept the permissions asked by clicking on “Accept.”
3. When you accept the conditions, it will start to download.
4. Once you click on the button named as “Open”, the application will open.
5. Now you need to verify your WhatsApp with your mobile No. Agree to the terms and condition, and then enter your mobile No. You will get an SMS containing a verification code.
6. Verify your mobile no. By entering the right verification code, It will then ask to restore your data. Click on restore tab.
7. After restoring, you will get a welcome screen of Whats App. Tap ‘Agree and continue’ and you are all done.
8. After clicking this button, your contacts will be scanned thoroughly to find the WhatsApp users. You can invite your friends at this point.
9. Now you are ready to chat.
WhatsApp on PC works similarly on the mobile device. The only difference is that your mouse acts as a finger while using this Application on PC. If you have any question or confusion, please do write us.