Hello dear visitors, Today I am going to show you how to get this awesome free unlimited messaging app on your PC(Windows XP/7/8) following some very easy steps.
Whatsapp is everyday getting more and more attention because of it’s perfect features offering users a nice way of switching from SMS to a fast real-time messaging app where you can send and receive unlimited text,audios,pictures,video clips and many other things. Whatsapp is free for the first year.(additional years are 0,99$).
Downloading and activating WhatsApp is easy, on the first opening after it’s download it will ask you for your phone number, after that you will receive a “one time passcode” on your phone by sms, in order to verify that you are the owner of that number, after that you enjoy your unlimited sms features with the whole world.
How to Install WhatsApp in PC (Windows XP/7/8) ?
- First you need to download BlueStacks app player in your PC or computer from this BlueStacks Download link or this free link.
- Install BlueStacks just like you would install any other software.
- Now open BlueStacks and search for WhatsApp.
- Once you find the app download and install it.
- You can now start using Whatsapp in your PC
If you are using Windows 8 or 10 you can simply download single-setup here :
WhatsApp 64-bit version or WhatsApp 32-bit version
Or you can try to install WhatsApp in the same way as Retrica click on this link.
We tried our best to provide you an easy step-by-step on how to install WhatsApp on your Pc. For any question please contact us by mail : email@example.com