The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 was launched a year ago with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean out of the box. Like most other Samsung Tabs, it was released in different variants. Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 sports a 7-inch display with 600 x 1024 pixels resolution, Marvell PXA869 chipset, Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 CPU, 1 GB RAM, 3.15 MP main and 1.3 MP front camera, and Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery.
The users of the Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T211 in Italy have reported getting the Android 4.4.2 KitKat update lately. Today we have come with the stock KitKat firmware for Tab 3 7.0 SM-T211 with build version T211XXBNF5. In case you want to update your tab manually, you can get it without waiting. Since the available firmware is unbranded, it can be installed on any SM-T211 that is not locked to a network operator.
South Africa: XFA-T211XXBPA2-20160331173750.zip
Italy (Vodafone): OMN-T211XXBNI1-20141029101230.zip
Malaysia: XME-T211XXBNH1-20140825104118.zip | Mirror Link
Indonesia: XSE-T211XXBNH1-20140825103909.zip | Mirror Link
France: XEF-T211XXBNI1-20141021103829.zip | Mirror Link
United Arab Emirates: XSG-T211XXBNI2-20141020100041.zip
Russia: SER-T211XXBNI1-20141008093237.zip | Mirror Link
- Download the firmware file and extract the zip.: ITV-T211XXBNF5-20140703170455.zip
- Also, download and install the latest Samsung USB Drivers on your computer. In case you have Kies installed, you can skip installing the drivers but make sure Kies remains close while you use the procedure described below.
- Also, download Odin and extract the zip: Odin3 v3.09.zip
- Enable USB Debugging on your Galaxy Tab 3. Follow these instructions if you do not know how to do so.
- Updating with Android 4.4.2 will not wipe your device but we would still recommend you to backup your apps and data.
Now here’s is how you can install the stock Samsung firmware on your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0:
When your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T211 boots up, go to Settings> About device and check the Android version. It should show Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Enjoy!
How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T211 on Android 4.4.2
If you have updated your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 to the latest KitKat and have been experiencing issues like device overheating, fast battery drain, a little bit lag and problems with WiFi and data connection, follow the steps given under Recommended head over this guide.
Click here to get Android 4.4.2 Firmware for your device!