Teclast H10 was yesterday’s talk, now it is Teclast H30, the new smartband from Teclast. With its products like H30, Teclast is expanding much more from just a tablets brand. Under its H series smartbands, the Chinese manufacturer step into the wearables market. That too at a knockdown price offering tough competition to Xiaomi Mi Band 2 or own Cubot V1.
Teclast H30 – Quick Look At Specifications
- Sensors – Pedometer, accelerometer,heart rate
- Functions – Alarm, anti-loss phone, reminder calls, heart rate monitor, monitor physical activity (calories burned, distance traveled, steps walked …), remote camera control, sedentary reminder, sleep monitor, notifications apps, watch.
- Colors Black
- Materials Bracelet is Silicone and case is TPU
- Screen – OLED 0.86 “
- Resolution – 96 x 32 pixels
- Compatibility – Android 4.3 and iOS 7.0
- Connectivity – Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery – 55 mAh Lithium-Ion
- Dimensions – 22.60 x 1.60 x 1.20 cm
- Weight – 17 grams
- Waterproof – Yes
- Language – English, Chinese
Design of Teclast H30
Its unisex design makes it clear that is designed for both female and male, adapting well to both in appearance and length of band. To that, it promises to cover between 17 and 22 cm.
Identical to its most basic model, the H30 Teclast presents a smart bracelet made of silicone tips and TPU with metal hook . Its screen is slightly oval in shape that protrudes slightly on the sides. Its 0.86 inches are enough to give us a line of text information. Its OLED technology makes a good result despite its small size.
Screen, as most of the devices, is removable and is carried through a micro USB port located at one end. Its battery is something that one really will stop and think about. For smartbands, battery life is one of the things that we like to be really good. While the inclusion of a screen always tend to lean hard on the battery, Teclast H30 promises on paper around the month of battery duration. It also includes port to fast charge 55 mAh of charge.
For functions like display time, receive alarms, locate the phone if you do not know where we left off, remember the calls that we have pending, view notifications of certain apps like Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp or control the camera remotely and monitor sleep or monitor our physical activity. Also, if spend much time sitting, we can establish that give us a notice to that we stretch the legs and we move a little.
Monitoring physical activity is probably the main reason why we decided to acquire a SmartBand who already have one on your wrist. In this case, we count calories burned, distance traveled and the steps taken.
1 x Teclast H30, 1 x USB cable, 1 x user manual in Chinese and English Design and H30 Teclast Battery
Teclast H30 smartband are presented as one of the cheapest devices now with the smartband trends, with a nice design and a range of set functions. So, it seems to be a smart buy to order Teclast H30 with its price at $18.95.
- Heart rate sensor is new design
- Price is very challenging in the smartband market
- Design is modest
- OLED Screen
- Battery Life as claimed is very good with 30 days autonomy
- Only available in black
- It does not have many extras
Where to Buy
Teclast H30 smartband is available at gearbest website for $18.95.