Do you know Smiley Emoji Face and Symbols Meaning differ as per messaging platform. Social media/messaging app is the platform where people interact with each other. Nowadays social network like WhatsApp, Snapchat are very popular, and they have millions of users worldwide. We can collect the entire information throughout the world in a minute from the social network. Users love to interchange smileys, emoji in their conversation. But every emoji and smiley has a special meaning, and most of us don’t know the meaning of those.
Today in this article, I am going to describe something about the Snapchat and WhatsApp Smiley Emoji Face and Symbols Meaning. So, know the meaning today in this article, and make much more interesting your conversations.
Snapchat Smiley Emoji Face and Symbols meaning
Snapchat is more fun and exciting mobile messenger that helps to share your photos, videos, messages and much more with your friends and families. This app supports on every Android/iOS device, and you can download it from its respective app market for free. Snapchat is more than a messaging app, but you can do a lot of interesting.
Sometimes people get bored to type a lengthy message for describing something about their current situation, status or mood. This app you has lots of emoji and other symbols which help you to describe your emotions in a simple and easy manner. So, if you frequently use Snapchat and seek to know about smiley, emoji, face and symbol meaning then here is everything in details for you.
Smile Emoji: If someone gives you a smiling emoji then it means you are a friend of that person. That symbol indicates that you both have a wonderful friendship and is happy with what you said.
Sunglasses Emoji: This sunglass emoji indicates a version of Grimace emoji. Wearing a black sunglass with a smiley face is also showing the sense of cool personality.
Smirk Emoji: The smirk emoji indicates that if a boy keeps sending you this type of stickers, and you are not replying him back, or you are not interested in him. He has a crush on you.
Grimace Emoji: A Grimace emoji is used when a mistake or unwanted things have happened. Suppose you have forgotten something and you have done something wrong about. This is the time you send a grimace face to your friend/somebody. It also shows that you are not favorable.
Pink Heart: If someone keeps sending you a pink heart symbol it means you are approaching a very high level of friendship. And it signifies a true sign of friendship.
Gold Heart: IfSnapchat gold heart is sending to each other it means, you are one of the best friends. But, if a girl is sending a gold heart snap chat symbols to a boy, but if that boy has not sent her back the same symbol of gold heart, it means they are not best friends as that boy has not sent her any gold shape heart.
Fire Symbol: The fire symbols indicates that you have a snap streak with a friend. When you are in snap streak, then a number will show next to the hot/ fire symbol. If you are exchanging snaps with a person for 7/8 days, the number of fire emoji will be 7/8.
Hourglass: The hourglass symbol indicates that your snap streak is about to finish or run out. So, keep chatting or keep sending snaps to your friend if you want to keep the snap streak alive.
Birthday Cake: The birthday cake indicates that a friend of yours, who has his/her birthday today. So this symbol helps you to remember your friend’s and family’s birthday.
Baby: This symbol of snap chat indicates that you just got a new friend. You became a friend with a person.
WhatsApp Smiley Emoji Face and symbols meaning:
WhatsApp is a free messaging app from Facebook, which is named as the most popular instant messaging app. Most of the people are using this app. It’s very useful and easy to chat with peoples. In WhatsApp, we can send pictures, videos, PDF, and audio.
Now in this app, video and audio calling are also available. These features make it so useful than ever. And you can also chat with more than 30/40 peoples by adding in a group.
Sending emoji, smiley and symbol also another trend in WhatsApp. There are lots of emoji and symbols for expressing their current mood and situation. I am going for listed out Smiley Emoji Face and Symbols Meaning down below.
- Gratified Smile Emoji: If someone is sending this emoji to you, he/she feels so much pleased and so self-conscious. Or you can also use when you get complimented by someone.
- Stunned Emoji: This emoji is best for expressing something that you really don’t know or shocked by hearing something new.
- Thinking Emoji: Thinking emoji reveals that, you are thinking about something. Or you may need a time for giving any decision.
- Eye Roll Emoji: It can be used for expressing something to a person that you don’t have any interest.
- Expressionless Emoji: The expressionless emoji used for to convey that he// she doesn’t care for anything.
- Hug Emoji: Peoples get confused with this emoji. The exact meaning is that somebody was asking for a hug.
- Tongue-Out Laugh: This emoji express that you are laughing loudly. Something funny facts make you extreme laugh.
- Hi: You are pretty much sure about this symbols. Peoples are using this symbol to say hi to a new person.
- Praying Hand: If someone is sending you folded hand it shows respect or praying.
- Perfect Symbol: Showing perfect symbol to a person it means he/ she looks perfect.
- Victory Sign: Victory sign reveals that you have gained or won something.
These are the fantastic emoji and symbols of WhatsApp and Snapchat that helps to express your current mood and situation to other. This article Snapchat WhatsApp Smiley Emoji Face and Symbols Meaning delivers you the meaning of frequently used emojis. So, enjoy your conversations with these meaningful emoji.