How do I copy another user’s WhatsApp status to the clipboard on my Android phone?
WhatsApp for Android hasn’t offered the option to copy someone’s status. To do so, you’ll need the Universal Copy app. Here’s how:
- Download Universal Copy from the Google Play store.
- Open the app, swipe the Universal Copy switch to the on position, and follow the on-screen instruction to activate the service in Accessibility.
- Open WhatsApp, go to Contacts, and then select and view the contact that has the status you want to copy.
- Open the notification panel from the top of the screen, and tap Universal Copy to activate the copy mode.
- Select the text you want to copy, and tap .
- You can now paste the text into other apps.
* Last updated by Ethan at .