Ever gotten multiple text messages you need to forward from a friend or family member on your iOS 7 iPhone, iPad or other mobile Apple device, but hate having to copy and send each one to a new conversation separately? Good news! You don’t have to any more. In iOS 7 there are quite a few useful tricks and tips that can help you do simple tasks more easily. One very useful one I’ve found is having the ability to forward multiple text messages or iMessages to other people. If you’ve wanted to know how to forward multiple text messages or iMessages in iOS 7 then this is the tutorial for you. Simply check out the instructions listed below.
How To Forward multiple text messages at once on IOS 7
1) Open the messages app and go to the conversation or messages group you want to forward.
2) Press and hold on the first message you want to forward.
3) You should see a pop-up options menu appear.
Want to forward more than one iMessage or Text Message in iOS 7? The first step is to tap and hold on one message you wish to forward until the “more: menu options appears
4) Tap on the “More” option.
5) You should see circles appear next to messages
6) Tap the circles to select all the messages you want to forward.
When you’ve selected all the text or iMessages you want to forward, the look at the bottom of the Messages screen in the right hand corner and you will see an arrow.
7) When you’ve selected all the text or iMessages you want to forward, the look at the bottom of the Messages screen in the right hand corner and you will see an arrow.
8) Click on the arrow.
9) Now type in the recipient to whom you will forward the chosen messages.
10) Hit send and you are done!
WATCH: iOS 7 Messages
This is just one of multiple different tips and tricks that are available to make everyday tasks in iOS7 more simple. For more tips, check out the other articles we have listed below.
Like the customized look of the iOS 7 messages app in the photos above? You can get this look too. Find out how to jailbreak your iPhone and install Message Customizer iOS 7 jailbreak tweak here.