Today i came with an awesome WhatsApp trick, How to write Bold, Italic and strikethrough text in WhatsApp. Recently i got message that contains bold, italic text in WhatsApp. I was socked to see bold and italic text in message. As we know there are not any options in WhatsApp to write bold and italic word then how they send bold and italic typed words. After reading WhatsApp message, I searched in Google – How to type bold and italic words in WhatsApp than I got it. Actually there are thousands of article written on this topic. I thought Why not, i should write this for my blog visitor. So today i post this awesome and interesting WhatsApp hack. Ohh sorry ? …!! This is not hacking, is WhatsApp tips and tricks.
How to Write Bold text in WhatsApp ?
- Open WhatsApp App
- Go to any group/friend to whom do you want to send bold text
- Write * before and after the word/sentence.
- Ex: If you want to bold this KuchJano then write *KuchJano* and send it .
- WhatsApp program will auto change *KuchJano* in KuchJano bold text.
- That’s the way for writing bold text in WhatsApp.
Do the same as told in above but only you have to change from * to _ (underscore) .
- Firstly Go to WhatsApp Messenger
- Then select any group/friend to whom do you want to send italic text
- Write _ before and after the word/sentence.
- Ex: If you want to italic this KuchJano then write _KuchJano_ and send it .
- WhatsApp program will auto change _KuchJano_ in KuchJano italic text.
- That’s the way for writing italic text in WhatsApp.
And Hit below Share icon to Share this with your friends on facebook, Google+ and twitter. ?