How to use Whatsapp web qr code scanner on your mobile device – Whatsapp Web
:- Hello friends, most of us know that WhatsApp is a mobile application and the official desktop software of WhatsApp is not available. But there is an official way to use your WhatsApp Account in your web browser like Google chrome, Firefox or any others.
In the web version of WhatsApp you can use every features of WhatsApp mobile app. In the web version you will get a better experience of using WhatsApp. The procedure is very simple. So let’s read the full article to know the process of using WhatsApp on laptop.
How to use whatsapp web qr code scanner on your mobile device Whatsapp web :
1. First of all visit WhatsApp Web by Clicking Here from your Desktop Browser.
2. Now you see a page with QR code as the screenshot attached below.
3. Then open WhatsApp on your Smartphone.
4. Then tap on the 3 vertical dots at the right top of your mobile screen.
5. Now tap on WhatsApp Web from the options.
6. Now your Smartphone is ready to Scan the QR CODE. Smartphone’s camera will be used to scan the QR code on desktop browser.
7. Place on Smartphone at the correct position in front your desktop browser to scan the QR code successfully.
8. Once the QR code scanned successfully you can experience the web version of WhatsApp.
Things you should Know About WhatsApp Web:
1. It will take a few minutes to load your WhatsApp Web, then you can use WhatsApp on your laptop or desktop.
2. Both your smartphone and laptop should be connected to internet to setup your WhatsApp Web version.
3. Make sure that using the latest version of WhatsApp to use this facility.
4. If the WhatsApp Web page doesn’t load sometimes, then try to reload the page.
5. Your WhatsApp Account will be logged in on the desktop browser until you log out or clear your browser data.
6. To log out from web version click on the three vertical dots at the right top of your chat list on the desktop.
7. You can again log in to WhatsApp Web using the same procedure.