Hey Guys, a good news!! Now WhatsApp is available on our Pc/laptop/tablet. Here we gonna use WhatsApp on our web browser directly. As earlier, I’ve shown you about How to install WhatsApp on Computer/Laptop – Windows 7/8, Mac by using bluestacks software, today we don’t need any softwares or emulators to use WhatsApp on our desktop. Officially WhatsApp company has released this new feature ‘WhatsApp Web‘. So by using this new feature, we are gonna use Whatsapp on our PC/Laptop. ?
Here we need to note one thing, ‘WhatsApp Web’ means this is not another Whatsapp account or new Whatsapp account. We are simply using the same Whatsapp account on our computer/laptop and our phone. Till now whatever we did on the mobile Whatsapp, the same things we are gonna do on the web browser Whatsapp.
“WhatsApp Web is a computer based extension of the WhatsApp account on your phone. The messages you send and receive are fully synced between your phone and your computer, and you can see all messages on both devices”, said the company.
So let’s get into the simple tutorial. It’s so easy to do and all it takes is few mins of time only!! ?
Requirements to use Whatsapp on our Pc/Laptop/tablet – Web Browser:
1) Google chrome web browser. (Soon other browsers will be supported too)
2) WhatsApp enabled smartphone – Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Nokia S60, Blackberry 10. At present, iPhone users cannot use this new feature. Soon they will get it too!!
3) Your Whatsapp account should be active.
4) Your Whatsapp account should be updated to the latest version.
5) A Good internet connection for both your phone and your computer.
So make sure that you follow all these requirements. Now we’ll get into the procedure,
Steps to use Whatsapp on our Pc/Laptop/Tablet – Web Browser:
1) Go to https://web.whatsapp.com/ on your chrome browser. Now you will see a QR code which needs to be scanned by your phone.
2) Now open Whatsapp on your phone and go to Menu > ‘WhatsApp Web‘.