WhatsApp, One of the most popular messaging app available for smartphone is even more popular then normal messages. WhatsApp has a done a magic on people. Due to its free messaging service with some other features, this app makes its user keep looking into the phone screen and tap their fingers on it. Now a days WhatsApp is an addiction to people and they can’t be away from it even for a minute. So think once your phone is broken and you don’t have any other phone which can run WhatsApp. Then you will surely try to find a way to run it on your PC and that is why I am writing this tutorial to tell you how you can run your most beloved app on your PC.
Although WhatsApp for PC is not officially released. But we will tell you a trick how to use it on your PC. All you need to do is that you have to follow our instructions and you would be running WhatsApp on PC! And don’t think that this is a harmful trick. You don’t need to worry as the things which we post is tested by us, so no need to worry about any harm to your computer.
- Download BlueStacks For Android from here.
- Bluestacks is an Android App emulator which allows you to run most of the Android apps on your PC. You might be thinking now that if it can run apps on PC then it would be easily able to run WhatsApp but wait, it can run WhatsApp but you need to verify your phone no. which needs a trick. So, keep reading on!
- After Downloading, Install Bluesatcks.
- Once Installation is completed, follow the instructions on the screen to open it.
- Once opened, go to search Option and search for WhatsApp. Let it Install
- Once installed you are free to use it.
- Now the main part of tutorial comes here. Now it’s time to verify you phone No. It will ask to enter your phone no. enter it
- The app will try to send a verification code to your phone no. but it will fail to do so. So, you have to click CALL ME option.
- You will recieve a call on your phone in which they would be telling you the 6-digit code after entering the code, you can use WhatsApp.
- Voila! You are done!