We use social media accounts for a variety of purposes. We use them to wish birthdays, anniversaries, festivals and special occasions, or to communicate with our dear ones. Social media accounts are used for both personal and professional purposes.
WhatsApp Web-An Easy Way to Run WhatsApp on Your PC
Sometimes to keep our personal stuff away from our professional circle we end up having multiple accounts. This might get a little tricky if you’re trying to open multiple sessions on a smartphone. Most people would go as far as rooting their devices to run multiple social media accounts. But thankfully you can run two WhatsApp Facebook and other social media accounts on a single android device. And that too without rooting or installing duplicate apps for any of them.
Check the below steps to run multiple social media accounts on your Android Device.
- Go to the play store from your device and download “Parallel Space－Multi Accounts” application on your device. If you want to download it from your computer here is the link to download this application.
- Once application will be downloaded and installed you will see a screen like this.
It will suggest some applications on which most of the people want to use duplicate accounts such as, WhatsApp, Facebook snapchat etc. You can also manually select any compatible app that you wish to use.
- Once you have added the application to parallel space It will ask to login to you second account.
- You can login with your details such as mobile number one-time password or email whichever is asked.
- That’s it, now you will be able to run two WhatsApp Facebook, snapchat or any other app. In case of two WhatsApp account it will ask you to restore back up of your chat history. If you are not having any back up, click on skip and proceed further.
Also check: WhatsApp New Features after Latest Update
This is the simplest way to run two different WhatsApp accounts on any device. If you face any issue in setting up two accounts for any of your social media accounts, or have any other tech related issues you can call us on our toll free number (855) 765-6710.