When you take pictures from your android phone camera, your smartphone makes the shutter sound. That Shutter sound is very annoying, loudly and don’t like by everyone. Here I show you how can you turn off Camera Shutter Sound in your android phone.
Generally, you can turn off your android camera shutter sound from just turn on silent mode in android phone settings. But that method not worked in every android phone. Read this guide and Turn Off Camera Shutter Sound in your phone.
- How to Find IMEI of Your Android Phone from 6 Ways
- How to Encrypt File in Android with Military-Grade Encryption
How to Turn Off the camera shutter sound on Android
Click To Tweet
1. First Turn on Silent Mode in your Android Phone.
You can turn on Silent Mode in your android Phone from notification Settings.
2. Go to Camera Settings.
This option is not available in every android phone. If you are using Stock Rom then this option is available is not available in your android phone.
Open your Android Phone Camera app and Go to Camera settings. Find Shutter Sound option and Turn it Off.
How to Recover Deleted SMS from Android (Step by Step Full Guide)
3. From Android App- Silent Camera App
Download Silent Camera app in your android phone from Google Play Store. With this app, you can capture pictures without shuttering sound. You can also take the continuous photo with this app, without making the sound.
How to Take an Android Phone Screenshot Directly From Your PC
4. Turn Off Camera Sound from App(Root Method)
Above app turns off shutter sound in your android phone, but the problem is, you can’t take a picture with your Stock camera app. If you are rooted mobile download this app.
This app turns off your camera shutter sound and you can easily access your stock camera app
Click To Tweet
- Activate Camera Flash as Notification Light For Incoming Call in Your Smartphone
- Really Amazing Things That you can do with Your Android Phone Camera
- Turn your Android Phone Camera as a Surveillance IP Webcam
Get more more interesting article like this in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get daily new articles and updates to your email inbox.
100 % privacy. I will never spam you!