WhatsApp is one of the widely used instant messaging apps that has to change the way how people used to communicate via text messages. It has become the primary medium to send and receive the unlimited message to anyone sitting at any corner of the world. Using emojis, smileys, and stickers while messaging has become common to express but WhatsApp doesn’t actually have sticker support. So how can you send stickers in WhatsApp? In today article, I’ll introduce you 2 methods to send stickers in WhatsApp!
There are tons of sticker apps available on your device’s app store, and WhatsApp also lets you attach any image that you want. This means that you can use any image as a potential sticker if you choose. Now, let get started with me with easy ways to do that!
Method 1: Using Sticker Apps
Step 1: Understand how stickers work in WhatsApp.
WhatsApp does not actually support stickers. Instead, you’ll be attaching images to your WhatsApp messages. There are several apps that contain collections of images that look like traditional stickers. You can add these to your messages so that the recipient sees them. Unfortunately, because WhatsApp doesn’t actually have stickers, you can’t use animated Stickers in WhatsApp. You can, however, send short video clips.
Step 2: Open your device’s app store.
There are lots of apps available that offer thousands of different stickers for use in WhatsApp and a variety of other messaging services. Sticker apps are available for both iOS and Android.
Step3: Search for a sticker app.
When browsing through sticker apps, make sure that you don’t install any apps that require too many permissions. Read reviews to see if the app works for other WhatsApp users. Many sticker apps only have a small selection of free stickers. Some of the most popular apps include:
- Emojidom (Android)
- Smileys and Memes for Chat (Android)
- Stickers Free (iOS)
- ChatStickerz – Funny Emoji Stickers (iOS)
Step 4: Open the sticker app to find a sticker.
Most sticker apps have multiple categories of the sticker. Many apps have a free selection of stickers along with a selection of stickers that requires payment. Find the perfect sticker for your message.
Step 5: Tap the sticker that you want to use.
This will select the sticker that you want to add to WhatsApp.
Step 6: Add your selected sticker to WhatsApp.
The process will vary depending on the app that you are using.
- Emojidom – Emojidom contains a keyboard and text screen. Type out your message and include any of the stickers that you want. Tap the “Share” button when you are finished and then select “WhatsApp”. You can also tap the “Attach” button in WhatsApp and choose Emojidom as your album to select any of its stickers.
- Smileys and Memes for Chat – Tap the sticker you want to send to WhatsApp. Once the sticker has been selected, tap “WhatsApp” in the lower-right corner. Make any edits you’d like, then tap the “Done” button. WhatsApp will open, and you can select the conversation you want to add it to.
- Stickers Free – Tap the sticker that you want to add to your WhatsApp conversation. Select “WhatsApp” from the list of messaging apps. Tap “Open in WhatsApp” to launch the WhatsApp app. Select the conversation that you want to paste the sticker into.
- ChatStickerz – Find and tap the sticker that you want to add to WhatsApp. Select WhatsApp from the list of apps. If you don’t see WhatsApp, tap “More” and then enable WhatsApp. Select the conversation that you want to add the sticker too.
Method 2: Using Any Image
Step1: Understand that WhatsApp treats stickers like images.
Since WhatsApp doesn’t have sticker support, you’ll actually be sending regular image files instead. You can find image files for stickers online, and then save these to send as stickers in WhatsApp. WhatsApp does have animated stickers. The image will send, but only the first frame will be shown.
Step 2: Find an image that you want to send as a sticker.
You can send any image using WhatsApp, so if you find something online that you think would make a good sticker, you can use it. You can save images from any website if you feel it would be a good sticker.
Step 3: Save the image to your device.
Once you’ve found an image that you want to use, press and hold on it to open the image menu. Select “Save Image” to save the image to your phone.
Step4: Attach the photo to your WhatsApp message.
Tap the “Attach” button on the conversation screen and browse through the images stored on your device. The image that you saved may be in an album called “Downloads”.
Step 5: Select the picture that you want to use as a sticker.
The smaller the image is, the more sticker-like it will appear to be.
Emojis, stickers, and smileys are the best ways to express emotions and to depict how you are actually feeling even when the difference of miles exist between the one you are talking and you. Almost every messaging apps comes with some sort of smileys, emoticons, stickers to make the conversation more funny and real. So I hope that now you got the way to send stickers in WhatsApp easily!