Come iOS 11, you’ll be able to scan and interact with QR codes natively — no need to download a separate app.
Apple’s made it very easy to scan QR codes in iOS 11, it’s quite literally a matter of opening your camera and pointing.
- Launch the Camera app on iOS.
- Point it at the QR code you want to scan.
- Look for the notification banner at the top of the screen — this is the data stored in the QR code.
- If your QR code contains actionable data (contact info, a phone number, etc.) tap on the notification banner to trigger the action.
How to disable QR code scanning in iOS 11
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and tap Camera.
- Tap the toggle next to Scan QR Codes to turn off QR code scanning.
Related: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC
- Support to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.
Go to learn more>>
You can follow Syncios onTwitter,Facebookfor more tips and tricks.