WhatsApp is one of the most used messaging app on android, windows and iOS devices. It has become a great alternative to the default text messaging app because of it’s cool features. WhatsApp allow us to text,call and share unlimited pictures and videos using our mobile data. As the trend of dual sim phones is increasing most of us own dual sim mobile phones. Dual sim phones have became quite popular among smartphone users. So today I’m going to show how we can use dual WhatsApp accounts on a single android device. And yeah no root needed!
So we are going to use GB WhatsApp Mod as it has similar features of WhatsApp Plus.
- Custom Themes – You can download various theme created by GB WhatsApp users.
- You can totally customize everything.
- You can share video clips upto 30 megabytes, By default WhatsApp has 16 Mb limit.
- As you might know that whenever you share some pictures on WhatsApp it’s size get’s automatically reduced which results loss in image quality. Here you can enable max resolution while sharing pictures, so no more loss in image quality.
- No need to use Applock or any other security apps, You can directly lock WhatsApp.
- We can hide last seen, blue ticks , second tick, online and typing status too.
- Have you noticed whenever we copy some messages on WhatsApp the time and date gets copied too. This bug is fixed in GB WhatsApp.
- And the best part is you won’t get banned as WhatsApp plus.
- First we need to download GB WhatsApp (Mod of WhatsApp) which allow us to use dual numbers on WhatsApp. Download GB WhatsApp APK
- Now install the downloaded GB WhatsApp apk file on your android phone. You don’t need to uninstall the original version of WhatsApp.
- After the installation is completed launch the app and tap on Agree and continue.
- Now enter the second number on which you want to run WhatsApp and tap on Ok.
- You will receive a confirmation code on that number, Enter the confirmation code to verify the number.
- In the next step it will ask you to add your name and profile picture which you want to use on your second number.
- Click on next and your second WhatsApp account is ready to use.
- Now the million dollar question comes in, How the heck to switch between both these numbers.
Note- You will get chat notifications from both these numbers.