How to Restore WhatsApp Chat History on Android Phone
WhatsApp, which can help you send and receive pictures and videos in phone, are beneficial for users in the modern society. Because of its importance, the time you lost WhatsApp History may be so troublesome. So to speak, it is high time you should find way to solve this problem.
A Brief Introduction to Android Data Recovery Software
2. Preview and selectively recover deleted data from android phone before recovery.
4. Extract data from broken android phone internal storage and SD card.
Let’s download the free trial version on the computer to have a try!
How to Recover Deleted/Lost WhatsApp Chat History from Android Device
Step 1. Connect Your Android device to the Computer
Step 2. Begin to Enable USB Debugging
If you see the interface to ask you enable USB debugging, please follow the steps below to complete it.
- 1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Go to “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”
- 2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Go to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
- 3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Go to “Settings” < Click “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
Step 3. Scan lost data from Android
Step 4. Preview and Recover Deleted WhatsApp on Android
Android Data Recovery, as a professional recovery tool that can help you recover your lost data such as contacts, photos, SMS, WhatsApp chat history and audios. Download the trial version for free.