How to Recover Lost or Deleted Data from Android
Have you ever lost your files on your Android phone suddenly? If you want to recover your data from your Android phone, Android Data Recovery is your best choice.
You can follow this article to recover your Android phone data.
The Features of Android Data Recovery Software
2. Preview and selectively recover deleted data from android phone before recovery.
4. Extract data from broken android phone internal storage and SD card.
Easy steps to recover deleted data from Android
Step 1. Run the Android Data Recovery
Step 2. Set up Android to enable USB debugging
- 1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”
- 2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
- 3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Click “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
Step 3. Start scanning your Android for lost data
Step 4. Preview and restore pictures, messages, contacts, and video from Android phone
You can check and choose those you want and click “Recover” button to save them to your computer.
Finished! Android Data Recovery is a powerful and useful tool to help you recover all lost text messages, pictures, contacts and videos back on your computer in a simple and secure way.