WhatsApp is a multi-platform application which enables iOS, Android, Symbian, BlackBerry as well as Windows Phone users to keep in contact with family, friends or colleagues via sending texts, videos, pictures, audio, geographical information, etc. Sometimes it may drive you mad if you loss these funny or important messages as the result of freeing memory or typing the wrong option. Never fear, we have supplied some quick ways to recover iPhone whatsApp messages from/without Backup.
Way 1: Recover WhatsApp Messages, Photos, Videos from iPhone without Backup
To restore deleted whatsApp messages directly from iPhone, you’ll need an iPhone Data Recovery that enables you to recover lost contacts, text messages, photos, videos, notes, WhatsApp, Viber, etc from iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Launch this software
- Connect your iPhone to computer using USB cable and click “Start Scan”
- After scanning, selectively select “WhatsApp & Attachments” to recover from iPhone7/7 Plus/6S Plus/6S/6 plus/6
Way 2: Retrieve WhatsApp Chat History from iTunes Backup
If you have synced your device with iTunes previously, iPhone Backup Extractor is the best choice for you to get back the data. It is a standalone program. You do not even need to connect iPhone to computer as this program is powerful enough to extract data from iPhone backup, including whatsApp messages, viber, contacts, sms, photos, videos, notes, etc.
- Download and launch this program
- select an iTunes backup file that saves your whatsApp data
- Select “WhatsApp” and “WhatsApp Attachments” from the file types to start scan
- When the scanning process finished, preview all the texts, photos, audios, videos on whatsApp. Finally selectively select the whatsApp data that you want and click “Recover”
Note: This iPhone Backup Extractor works on most iOS and iTunes versions, including the lastest version of iOS 10 and iTune 12.5.3.
Way 3: Restore WhatsApp Messages from iCloud
As a trusty online back-up option, iCloud offers up to 5GB of free online storage. According to the survey that over 80% iOS users backup their iPhone/iPad via Cloud.
- Go to Settings -> iCloud -> iCloud Drive to allow WhatsApp to store Documents & Data in iCloud.
- Now go to WhatsApp Settings -> Chat Settings -> Chat Backup to backup chat history.
- Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp then restore whatsApp messages from iCloud backup.