How to Print Text Messages from Android on Computer
Want to find an easy way to print your Android phone text messages? Hope to recover your deleted messages?
Now, let’s check how to get back your lost messages and print out your Android phones messages with Android Data Recovery. This program is spcially designed for Android users. You can use it to export Android messages, both existing and deleted ones, and print them with no hassle. Moreover, it supports pictures, contacts and video.
Information About Android Data Recovery Software
- Support to recover deleted messages from android phone or tablet with full information such as name, phone number, attached images, email, message, data and more. And saving the deleted messages as CSV, HTML for your use.
- Directly recover photos, videos, contacts, text messages, messages attachments, call history, audios, whatsApp, documents from android smartphone or SD card inside android devices due to accidentally deleting, factory resetting, system crash, forgotten password, flashing ROM, rooting, etc.
- Preview and selectively check to recover lost or deleted messages, pictures, videos, contacts etc from android devices before recovery.
- Fix frozen, crashed, black-screen, virus-attack, screen-locked android devices to normal and extract data from broken android smartphone internal storage.
- Support multiple Android phones and tablets, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony, Sharp, Windows phone and so forth.
- Only read and recover the data with 100% safety and quality, no personal info leaking.
How to Print Text Messages from Android easily
Step 1. Launch the program and connect your device to the computer
Step 2. Enable USB debugging
Here are 3 different ways that you can follow:
- 1) Android 2.3 or earlier: Go to “Settings” < “Applications” < “Development” < “USB debugging”
- 2) Android 3.0 to 4.1: Go to “Settings” < “Developer options” < “USB debugging”
- 3) Android 4.2 or newer: Go to “Settings” < “About Phone” < “Build number” for several times until you get a note that “You are under developer mode” < Return to “Settings” < “Developer options” < “USB debugging”
Step 2. Analyze and scan your Android phone
Step 3. Preview and save text messages on Android for print
Note: Messages found here contain those recently deleted from the Android phone and those existing on the Android. Both of them have their own colors. You can separate them by using the button on the top: Only display deleted items.
Step 4. Print Android text messages
Now, download this program below and have a try.