Get rid of data permanently on any iDevice
If you are looking forward to change your old device with a new one then it’s better for you to delete everything including your text messages and chat history as well Twitter Posts, Facebook Inbox Messages, WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone, from your old iOS device permanently that cannot be used by any third party in an illicit manner.
So, to Permanently Delete Twitter Posts, Facebook Inbox Messages, WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone, the most recommended solution is to make use of iOS Safe Eraser, that’s capable of deleting data permanently and hence deleted cannot even be recovered by external recovery tool.
With iOS Safe Eraser, you can:
- Remove any sort of data including browser chat history from iDevice permanently.
- Deleted data using Safe Eraser cannot be recovered back again even by professional recovery software.
- Getting rid of your data with safe eraser is easy because of user friendly interface and can be used even by non technical person.
Such type of situations generally faced by many iPhone users when they want to sell their old device and wants to buy new one. They delete the data from their device but they are not sure about the data has been deleted permanently or not. However here you can know about how to permanently delete Twitter Posts, Facebook Inbox Messages, WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone.
Part 1: Delete Twitter Posts, Accounts and Direct Messages on Your iPhone
Sometimes it happens that after deleting the message history will delete the message on recipients Direct Message inbox but it works only in computer and not iPhone. The solution is everyone experiences such type of issue as twitter works on that way. However one can log into twitter to erase the DM using computer and it does not work on iPhone as after deleting the messages goes somewhere else and can be recovered. Therefore below mentioned ways will be helpful in deleting twitter direct message on your iPhone.
- Step 1: First launch Twitter on your iPhone
- Step 2: After that press the messages which you would like to delete for a while
- Step 3: Click on Delete option when you see options show up
Part 2: How to delete iPhone Facebook inbox message
Many people want to delete their Facebook messages inbox which they view on their phone but they are unable to delete from facebook permanently. But it is not impossible to delete, for that you need a computer and after that have to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Launch the Facebook on your iPhone
- Step 2: After that search the “Messages” icon on the top of the iPhone’s screen and click it, you can see all the conversations and after that you can tap those you want to delete
- Step 3: Then press the message icon for sometime just to get the pop-up information, and after that tap “Delete” option to clean all these chosen messages.
Part 3: Easy way to delete iPhone WhatsApp Chat History
Whether to delete the entire chat history from iPhone or want to delete single conversation, there is no problem in erasing those messages.
How to delete individual message from one conversation on iPhone
- Step 1: First turn the “WhatsApp” on iPhone and make sure that the Wi-Fi connection available. After that tap into the conversation that includes messages which you want to delete.
- Step 2: Hit on “Edit” option on the top of the screen along with those messages that you want to delete. After that when your phone states all the messages are checked then only hit on trash bin which is at the bottom part.
How to delete the whole conversation on your iPhone
- Step 1: First find the Chats section and after that move the conversation from right side to the left
- Step 2: Then click on Delete button when you see it
Clear up all your iPhone WhatsApp chat history
- Step 1: Start your WhatsApp and search for Setting, and after that scroll to the bottom
- Step 2: Now click on “Clear All Conversations”.
Part 4: How to Delete Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp data on iPhone Permanently without Recovery
When there does not seems any way to delete all data permanently from iPhone then it becomes important to use some method like using any professional software which can remove the deleted data permanently from device. Though there is much software available in market but iOS Full Data Eraser is one of the best data eraser tools that permanently deletes all data (including Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp data) from iPhone, iPod and iPad.
After deleting the data by this powerful software, no other software can retrieve the data from device. It can very easily erase all data like messages, contacts, account info, apps, photos, passwords along with some other personal data.
Steps to Permanently Delete Twitter Posts, Facebook Inbox Messages, WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone
First, run Dr.Fone software on your computer and after that you will see the below mentioned image with several options.
Step 1: Connect your device to your computer
Connect your iOS device to your computer and then select “iOS Full Data Eraser”. After that you will get the below mentioned image:
Step 2: Begin to delete all data from your device permanently
When the program identifies your device then you can click “Erase” button to delete data from your device permanently.
Step 3: Wait till the data deletion is complete
After the data deletion starts, nothing to do but only have to wait till the process completes. Make sure the device is connected properly during the entire process.
When the deletion is finished, you will see the window disappearing as follows.
Now your iOS device is completely deleted and it now turns into a new device. There is no data left and you can use it according to your wish.
Tips to Remember:
- Always delete data permanently before selling or donation iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- But before wiping data permanently, you must back and restore important data on your PC or Mac.