Samuel Adams | October 14th, 2017 | How to, Technology, Tips
In this blog, we explore the method to import Excel Contacts to Whatsapp on Desktop or PC. We try to find the easiest method and software details that can help while during this conversion process as the process of adding Excel contacts to Whatsapp on PC not an easy task for a novice user.To know how to import Excel file contacts into Whatsapp on PC, just follow the below steps properly:
1. Install Excel to vCard Converter. 2. Browse Excel file from the configured system 3. Preview Excel contacts Details within the software. 4. Map Excel attributes with vCard attributes. 5. Import VCF contacts to Whatsapp Application
Queries: How to Import Contacts from Excel to Whatsapp PC
Ques 1: How do I create a WhatsApp group from an Excel list in my Desktop, as XLS File format store information in tabular form and contacts list stored in a vCard file format, I am using Windows 8 Version?
Ques 2: Can someone explain to me how to import contacts from Excel to Bluestacks WhatsApp application using Bluestacks application. As I installed the Whatsapp application using the BS (Bluestack) but not able to move the contacts file into the application.
Need to Import Excel Contacts into Whatsapp Application
A Whatsapp application available on Android, iOS mobile as well as Desktop platforms such as Windows and Mac Operating system. To run Whatsapp on Laptop, a user can a software called Bluestacks. This application can help the user to import Excel contacts list to Whatsapp. Using this application user moves hundreds of user contact details stored in a Microsoft XLS file within few clicks.
1. Save Time & Effort of Saving hundreds of Contact details manually. 2. Excel file easily converted into VCF File supported by Whatsapp.
In above 5 steps, user able to convert Excel file to VCF format supported by Whatsapp applications to store user contact information. As Whatsapp application one of the top text messenger application used people of all over the world. It also offers various features to send images, gif’s, videos, document file to all user stored in the contacts list of Whatsapp user.
Easy steps to Import Excel Contacts to Whatsapp
Just follow the below steps and you will able to view all user details of transferred contacts from Excel to WhatsApp.
1. Install Bluestacks Application: A Bluestacks application helps the user to open various google play app on the Desktop So that user can access the application on their Desktop and Laptop.
2. Open Whatsapp: Download the Bluestacks Application and after installing BS Application on Desktop, open the Whatsapp application within BS and start the procedure to verify your account.
3. Verify Account: To Verify account, use your Google Account. A user needs to provide username and password credentials.
4. Manage Profile: After successful verification of account. Now user needs to provide their mobile number and manage your account details such as Profile Pic and Name.
5. Save VCF File: By default, a Shared Folder created in the Bluestack application, where users can save or store the converted VCF file from Excel file.
6. Download Astro Manager: Now in Bluestacks, download application called Astro File Manager. This app helps people to move, copy, import files from SD Card to Desktop or Vice versa.
7. Copy Contacts: Open the location (C/ProgramData/Bluestacks/UserData/SharedFolder ) in Bluestacks application and copy the all the contacts converted from Excel file into VCF format.
8. Move Contacts List: Open Astro File manager and browse the location: Sdcard/Bstfolder/BstSharedFolder and save all the converted contacts files in it.
9. Add Contacts: Now again open Whatsapp Application and Click on a Settingicon option at the Top right Corner to add the contacts from an Excel file.
10. View Excel Contacts: Now you are able to view all the imported Excel contacts in Whatsapp on Desktop. Now you can send messages to the user stored in a Whatsapp contacts list.
Now Whatsapp is a top leading messenger app and people are using this application on their Desktop, laptop & their Mobile devices to send & receive the text message, images, videos, documents, etc. But before sending messages, a user need to add the user details to the contacts list. Various scenarios exist when a user needs to add the contact details from Excel file to save time and effort of adding various user details every time. To import Excel contacts to Whatsapp on PC or Desktop using Bluestacks software, a user can go for third party software that can help the user to convert Excel file to vCard format and easily saved in Whatsapp Contact list.