We all know that WhatsApp has rolled out its new feature called “Status” to all its Android and iOS users. The new feature arrives as server update, so you don’t need to update the app. It gets updated automatically. After updating, we can see a new ‘Status’ tab between Chats and Calls section. You can find all the status updates of your friends and also a button to post your own. The status which you update will vanish after 24 hours.
It’s almost identical to Instagram stories, which was in turn as snap chat Stories, Instagram Stories. WhatsApp has been pushing in some seriously interesting updates from the past few months. Most of the features being clones of features from other apps.
How To Disable WhatsApp Status Feature On Android Phone:
Method-1: (Root Explorer)
2. Now Open Root Explorer App.
4. Find the Key Name ” Status_mode”
<int name=”Status_mode” value=”1″/>
<int name=”Status_mode” value=”0″/>
As of now the trick to remove new Whatsapp Status feature is available only for the Rooted users. If you want to Hide new WhatsApp status feature in your android you have to root your device, And we will keep you updating if we find a way to disable WhatsApp status without root.
You can root your Android device by using WA Tweaks App to turn off the new WhatsApp Status Feature. This tutorial works on the phones with Android OS 4.0 and above versions. Wa tweaks require root permission to enable/disable the feature of WhatsApp and it works with official version only.
2. When you install this app for the first time, you will see ‘Unknown Source Error‘.
3. Go to Settings and Enable ‘Unknown Sources’.
4. Now, install WA tweaks app.
1. Open the WhatsApp and Tap on Status.
3. Now take a photo or video by pressing the shutter option. You can even select one from your Gallery at the bottom of the screen.
5. You can also check how many people have seen your new WhatsApp Update by tapping the menu button on the right side. Your Status is now ready.
How To Delete WhatsApp Status Update?
2. Look for the status you want to delete.
4. That’s it! You have deleted your WhatsApp Status.