Part 2. For Android: How to check Whatsapp messages online
For all the android users out there, you can access your Whatsapp messages online by using dr.fone – Android Data Recovery. There are two ways to do this. It can be done using the simple and easy steps which are listed below:
dr.fone – Android Data Recovery
World’s 1st Android smartphone and tablet recovery software.
- Recover Android data by scanning your Android phone & tablet directly.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from your Android phone & tablet.
- Supports various file types, including WhatsApp,Messages & Contacts & Photos & Videos & Audio & Document.
- Supports 6000+ Android Device Models & Various Android OS.
1. Using Windows Software for Android Data Recovery
Step 1. Enable USB debugging on your mobile and connect to the PC using cable.
Step 2. Select the file type you wish to scan and then click on ‘Next’.
Step 3. Start scanning your device after choosing the “Standard” and then, let it scan your device.
Step 4. Go through the scanned data. You can preview the messages and then select the ones you wish to recover.
2. By SD Card Data Recovery
Step 1. Connect your SD card and then launch Dr. Fone Software. Then click on “next”.
Step 2. Select scan mode as Standard and then click on “Next” again to begin.
Step 3. Preview the data and select the files you’ll like to be recovered.
3. Android Data Recovery for Mac Users
Step 1. Install the setup and run Dr. Fone on your Mac
Step 2. Connect the Android device to Macbook.
Step 3. Once the software is ready to scan, select the type of file, i.e, Whatsapp .
Step 4. Begin the scanning process. It will show the data. Then, select the data to be recovered.
With these simple steps you can easily view Whatsapp messages online. You wouldn’t have to worry about anything else – Wondersahre makes the process a lot easier than you would think.