It’s quite funny this day that I have to start using whatsapp on Non-supported device as soon as I got rid of my Samsung Galaxy S5, and in order to keep my friends closer to my heart and not to miss some important information, I just have to start using whatsapp on my non supported device, and that is what this post will teach you (How to use whatsapp on non-supported device).
How I Started Using Whatsapp On Non-Supported Devices
- Launch UC-Web browser on your mobile or download it if you have not gotten on already.
- Download these two files using your UC-web browser; Whatsapp_jar and Whatsapp_jad and save both files on your memory card.
- Download blueft on your whatsapp non-supported device. Open this app and locate the two downloaded files, rename both from _jar extension to .jar extension and if it’s already in that format, great then skip this step and proceed.
- Instantly, the whatsapp logo will appear on one of the two files and so that the other one will not show invalid app.
- On the one with whatsapp icon, click to launch it and you are good to go with other setting. If it doesn’t go further, then right click and scroll down to select update version. If updated successfully, then you can start enjoying whatsapp on a device that does not support whatsapp.