Here’s how you can download WhatsApp++ IPA on iOS 11 running iPhone. No jailbreak is required for this to work.
This is basically the holy grail of WhatsApp messaging. It offers everything you would expect from WhatsApp, but with the addition of new features like Stealth Mode, custom themes, the ability to send unlimited media items per message, and even passcode and Touch ID support for those who want to lock the app down from intruder use. Let’s jump right in and see how to get it on your device.
Step 1: You can’t even begin to think about getting the WhatsApp++ experience on your non-jailbroken iOS 11 device without having the necessary IPA file in your possession. Rest assured that we aren’t going to make you trawl through the Internet to find the necessary file, so, with that in mind, you can access it immediately from here and then continue following the instructions below.
Step 2: Now that you have the WhatsApp++ file in your possession, you need to start thinking about getting it onto your device. You obviously can’t do this through the official App Store so you have two other ways to do this. Check out the links below for your preferred method and make sure to jump back into this page when it’s installed:
- Official method – Mac only [Xcode 7 or higher]: How To Sideload iOS Apps Without Jailbreak Using Xcode 7 For Free
- Windows or Mac [Cydia Impactor]: Sideload iOS Apps On Windows, Mac With Cydia Impactor Without Jailbreak, Here’s How
Step 3: Congratulations! WhatsApp++ should now be installed on your iOS 11 device. But wait, there’s a catch. It doesn’t actually work yet. Launch the native Settings app and navigate to General > Profile(s) & Device Management. This is where you will find the profile which has been installed with the app and that you need to tell iOS to trust it before it will work.
Step 4: Tap on the profile in question and then tap on the Trust button in the middle of the display. If a secondary alert or action sheet is displayed then tap on Trust again. This will make the profile part of the iOS trusted sources.
Step 5: You can now exit out of the Settings app and head to the Home screen on your device where the app is installed. Tap on the icon to launch it just like you would with any standard app.
And that’s about it. Enjoy the WhatsApp++ experience on your non-jailbroken iPhone.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iFile IPA On iOS 11 iPhone [No Jailbreak Required]
- Nesstool For iOS 11: Fix Sideloaded ++ Apps Crashing Or Revoked Issue, Here’s How
- iOS 11.0.2 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 11.0.2 IPSW Links For Your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.0.2 / 11 To iOS 10.3.3 / iOS 10 [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 11, 11.0.2, 11.1 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.0.2 / 11.0.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.
Subscribe to our RSS Feed !