Updated On: 25th Sept
25 Sept 2017
4.0.3 and up
How to opt out of WhatsApp Beta Program
WhatsApp Messenger is one of the most popular chatting application with help of which you can share whatever you want to with those people who are in your contact list and using WhatsApp. It allows you to chat one on one, create groups in which you can have 100 members and also broadcast your messages to other people by creating a broadcast list in which you can add the number of members you want.
WhatsApp doesn’t charge for any SMS and it’s a free service for one year. After using one year you have to pay less than a dollar to renew or to start using the app again. WhatsApp gets operated on the internet to chat with other people. It works on (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) and is easy to operate, without paying additional charges for the content you are sharing. You can share images, videos, share your own location, audio and contact file with the ones you want to.
WhatsApp Messenger also allows you to record the video, audio and capture the images to share them with your friends. It is unique on its own and they don’t sell any ads like other messenger apps. So you don’t get annoyed with the ads as available on other messenger apps.
Download New update of WhatsApp App
• NO ADDITIONAL FEES: It uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.*
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• WHATSAPP CALLING: Even if your friends and family members are in other countries you can call and text them without any additional charge. To make a call on WhatsApp you should have the internet connection and goes the same for text and share any content.
• GROUP CHAT: Stay in touch with your friends and family at one place by creating groups.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: You don’t need to log in again and again. At the time of start-up, WhatsApp requires your phone number and verifies it. If it gets verified you can start making connections with your loved ones.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: No need to log in again even if you close the app. You will remain updated about messages if you have the working internet connection.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your contacts on WhatsApp will get synced with your phones address book and those who are using the application will be shown in your WhatsApp contact list.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Sometimes your internet connection doesn’t work at some places and WhatsApp can’t work at that time but it will save your message and whenever you there is internet connection available in your phone then you easily receives those messages without any efforts.
What’s New In WhatsApp v2.17.322
- Now you can post text-only updates to your status and they’ll be visible for 24 hours. Just tap the pencil icon in the Status tab, type what you’d like, and pick a background color or font of your choice.
- When in a video call, you can tap back to continue the video call in picture-in-picture mode (Android 8.0+).
- When you receive multiple photos or videos in a row from the same sender, they’ll now be grouped together as an album.
Download latest version of WhatsApp
For more information, latest news and updates stay tuned with us ?