But , there are some drawbacks of this applications is that it does not allow us to browse all our data directly . If , we use WhatsApp to share our files and pictures , then you can’t able to save, copy, delete pictures and media files directly. So, we have to use a simple trick to do all of these thing.
First of all, You have to download, install and run ‘Es File Explorer‘ Android apps on your PC using BlueStacks.
Also Read: How To Root BlueStacks?
How to /
Copy/Move/Save Files To PC ( Public Shared Pictures) :
1. Just run ‘Es file Explorer ‘ on your PC. Then Locate your WhatsApp Media folder.
2. Now, Left click on the image and hold for a few second until file becomes selected. Now, click on ‘ More ‘ option and then select ‘ Copy to ‘/’ Move to ‘. see below picture
3. Now, click on Windows > Public Pictures > Sample Pictures > Ok.
4. Now, your whatsapp images successfully copied to window Pc. Just go to C:UsersPublicPicturesSample Pictures. Or Directly, open window explorer and paste it to explorer address bar and hit enter.
5. Now, you can see there your copied WhatsApp media pictures.
Delete a Media File :
You can also able to delete a media file. Just Left click on a file and hold until a picture selected and then click on delete option. See below picture.