Last modified on August 21st, 2017
Post acquisition, Whatsapp Desktop and Web version allowed you to use Whatsapp on PC without using your Android/ iPhone or iPad. Users tried to activate same whatsapp account on two phones, though, it’s unofficial. You can also install Facebook Lifestage app for Android to give a try.
You can use second whatsapp account on same phone using Parallel Space Multi Accounts app. Install Parallel Space and use two whatsapp accounts on same Android/iPhone. You can also try whatsapp without using bluestacks on Windows 10/8.1 or windows 7.
You can now save your whatsapp status videos and also circumvent 30 seconds status video limit of whatsapp.
How to stop sharing Whatsapp Data/ Phone Number with Facebook
2 Methods to opt-out of the Whatsapp-Facebook policy:
- This is the easy method to stop whatsapp sharing data with facebook.
- On coming across the whatsapp T&C screen on android/iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, tap on the ” ^ ” arrow to opt out the policy of sharing whatsapp information with facebook.
- Uncheck the option to stop sharing whatsapp data like phone number to show customised facebook adverts.
- Then Press “Agree” and It’s Done.
- Go to Whatsapp “Settings by using the three circles on top right hand side of the screen.
- Then Tap on the “Account” to get options
- Uncheck the “Share my Account info” checkbox
- You would get a pop up asking to opt-out of “sharing whatsapp account information with facebook”. Tap on “Don’t Share”
- Once, you stop sharing whatsapp data using this method, you can’t share your account information in future. This is one-time rejection policy.
- You get a popup showing that “Your account info won’t be used to improve your facebook ads and product experiences”
- Now, FB cannot use your account details like your Whatsaapp phone number and last seen time to show customised facebook advertisements.
I hope that this whatsapp tutorial is quite easy to work with and get back to us if you face any problems in opting out the whatsapp data-sharing policy and sharing your phonenumber with FB.