Viber is a great tool of communication specially after the launching of the Viber Windows app and now we can use Viber even through our PC. The only hurdle that lies between using Viber on your PC is that you should have Viber installed on your Smart Phone.
Since most of the people don’t have a Smart Phone so it has become a dream for them to use Viber. Today I will show you how to use Viber on your PC even you don’t have a smart phone. Here are the simple steps to use Viber on your PC.
Steps to Install Viber Without a SmartPhone
1: Install BlueStacks app player on your PC
2: After installation open BlueStacks
- Click on My Apps you will find few default apps into this then click on SEARCH
- Search for “Viber” then download & install Viber
3: Now you have Viber in BlueStacks its time to start using it
- Go to my apps in BluesStacks and click on Viber
- Viber will require you to enter your contact number, do it.
- In next few seconds you should get a code through message on you Mobile by Viber, enter that code in Viber app
- Now you can add the contacts you want to Chat with through viber and enjoy it.
You will experience that BlueStacks works slow on PC and its difficult to use Viber in Bluestacks that is pretty annoying. Now the next step is to install Viber PC app on your computer. Note installing BlueStacks on your computer will work as your Smart Phone.
4: Go to Viber website and install Viber on your PC
- After installation it will ask you if you have installed Viber on your cell then click on Yes
- You will get a message on your Smart Phone (BlueStacks) copy that code in the Viber PC app
- There you go enjoy Viber on your PC that works faster that Viber in BlueStacks
Click To Tweet
Note: Viber PC app will only show the contacts that you have in your Viber app being installed in BlueStacks so make sure that you add all important contacts in BlueStacks Viber app manually. When you are done with that and you have all contacts on your Viber PC app then please uninstall BlueStacks and ENJOY the faster and user friendly PC App.