If you would like to record your Skype, Viber or any other VOIP app calls on your iOS device, SkyRecorder is a simple app which lets you do exactly same, very easily. You can record your VOIP conversations on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
in following ways –
- Tap “[highlight bg=”#fc0″ color=”#000″]Record[/highlight]” button in SkyRecorder app than make a call using Skype. Or
- Set it to Speakerphone when you are talking on Skype. After that return to Skyrecorder app and tap “”[highlight bg=”#fc0″ color=”#000″]Record[/highlight]” button.
SkyRecorder even let you record audio of your Skype Video chats. and also provide you a voice memo recording feature.
- Unlimited recording time
- Restart recording after interrupt by incoming call on Phone
- Supports external stereo mic
- Audio files Export/Import over the USB using iTunes (*.wav only)
- Supports any OS (Mac,Windows,Linux, etc) to play recorded files
- Simple user interface
You might also like: