*** USE AT YOUR OWN RISK *** I’ll not take responsibility for anything happen to you or your account
*** THIS APP IS FOR ROOTED DEVICES ONLY ***
What is this?
Market Helper is a tool for Android that helps users to be able to change/fake their rooted devices to any other devices. For example, it can turn your Nexus 7 into Samsung Galaxy S3 in a few seconds. No reboot is required.
Why do I need to use this?
To download and install incompatible apps from Android Market / Google Play Market on your devices. For example, if you want to install Viber on your Nexus 7, switch it to Samsung Galaxy S3 and you’ll can. Or if you change your DPI value, you’ll find this app very useful.
( I’ll update this section later ;P )
Why is this app awesome?
– It DOES NOT touch your build.prop or any system files so it’s easier and safer.
– You don’t have to reboot the device to update the change.
– You can switch back your device to original state anytime, by using “Restore” feature or simply by rebooting your device ( with wifi/3g is enabled )
– Totally free
I do not upload this app to the Google Play Store or anywhere else. It’s only available here, on this blog, for free
Market Helper 2.0.4 ( 2016/01/28 )
Supports: Android 2.3+ devices with Android Market / Google Play Store + Google Services Framework installed
Tested on Nexus 7 and Samsung Galaxy S3, running JellyBean 4.1.2
⭐️ Please checkout my new app: Mauf – Custom Messenger Colors
How to use?
1. Download and install the app:
2. Open the app. Select the device and carrier you want to change to
3. Press Activate. Wait until it’s done
4. IMPORTANT: go to Android Device Manager to update the change ( just visit the page, you don’t need to do anything ). I’ll find a way to bypass this step in later versions
5. Have fun. Now you can download apps that you couldn’t before.
If you want to switch back to normal, select “Restore” in device list and press “Activate”, or simply reboot the device ( with wifi/3g is enabled )