Viber is a free calls and messages application. It is a social platform for those who want to stay connected with family members and friends. All of your contact lists are automatically synced with Viber App. Tap on any Viber contact and start a conversation using fun and entertaining stickers or drawings. Viber helps you share photos, audio, documents, videos, and more.
In this guide, we will talk about Viber++. By using the Viber++ you have the control over you Viber application. It is a iOS tweak which was previously only installed through Jailbreaking the device to get Cydia app. But now you can also get it without Jailbreaking the iOS device. So here we going to tell you how to Install Viber++ App On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak. By using this tweak on your Viber application, you will get options like last online toggle, delivery receipts, disable read and much more. It allows you for long-distance calls, face-to-face live chat, and free international calling.
The best thing about this app is that it is compatible with all iOS Versions you can even use it on you r latest versions of iOS 10-10.0.3-10.0.2-10.0.1 etc. In short, you can say that it can easily be used on iDevices like iPhone 7/7plus, iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone 6/6Plus, iPhone 5S/5, iPhone 5S Plus, iPhone 4/4S, iPad Mini 3/2/1, iPad Air 2/1, iPad Touch etc.
Install Viber++ App On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak
Follow these steps carefully in order to install the Viber++ application on your iOS devices.
- First of all, you need to download the VIBER++ IPA file for your iOS. (Download Link)
- Also, download the Cydia Impactor. (Download Link)
- Now you need to connect your iOS device to PC with the help of the USB Cable.
- After connecting the device you need to open the Cydia Impactor on your PC.
- Now you need to drag the downloaded IPA file and drop it in the Cydia Impactor.
- Right after this, you will see this message (See image). Here you need to enter your Apple ID and password to sign the IPA file.
- If you dont have an Apple ID then you need to create a new Apple ID.
- After entering apple ID, go to the settings and then click on General. Now select Profiles or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”.
- Here you can easily find your Apple ID profile and open it.
- Press on Trust button and then open the app.