Hey, today we are going to let you guys know about how to root Redmi Note 3 the latest tech sensational Smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Before that Redmi Note 3 is a Smartphone developed by Xiaomi Company and categorized as a low-end Smartphone and released only in china on November 24, 2015. Due to its immense popularity and low price- High spec caliber xiaomi released Snapdragon Edition of Redmi note 3 in India on 3rd, march 2016 after china. Redmi note 3 is the second “make in India” Mi phone which is worth mentioning and the previous one is Redmi Note prime.
Redmi Note 3 comes with a 5.5 inch display with 1080*1920 pixels IPS display with 178 degree viewing angle. It is powered by hex – core Snapdragon 615 processor and comes with a 16/32 GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 156 GB via microSD card. Redmi Note comes in two ram version: 2GB for 16 GB internal storage versions and 3GB FOR 32GB internal storage version. It packs a 16- megapixels primary rear camera dual – Led flashlight and a 5- megapixel secondary front shooter. And 4050 mAh battery with fast charging support this is a feature in Redmi Note 3.
- Rooting will void your phone warranty and you won’t be able to claim it back.
- Backup all your data as this process may erase personal data, setting, SMS, contacts etc.
- follow all steps correctly other vice you will end up with a bricked device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Make sure you have 70% charging or more.
File Using to Root Redmi Note 3 and Install TWRP Recovery
- ADB Drivers Download and then install your PC.
- As I said you would need unlocked boot loader on Redmi Note 3.
- TWRP 3.0 for Redmi Note 3 Download.
- zip for Redmi Note 3 Download.
- A Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon style (you’ll want to have comparable type).
- Required USB cable connects to PC.
- a home window primarily based PC operating home window 7, 8, 8.1, or 10.
- Take to time half – hour.
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and Install TWRP Recovery
Step1: First enable the USB debugging option in Redmi Note 3. To enable USB debugging option we first need to make the developer option active for that go to your setting -> about phone -> now tap MIUI version 7-8 times until you message you see.
Step2: Now connect your phone to PC via USB.
Step3: Extract TWRP zips file your download from above.
Step4: Now with phone connected PC run the Boot.bat file and follows the onscreen instructions.
Step5: After flashing the boot file run the twrp3.bat file which will install the TWRP 3.0 on your Redmi Note 3.
Step6: Now your phone will reboot and enter into TWRP recovery mode.
Step7: Adjust TWRP languages settings according to your time zone.
Now we are almost done we have installed TWRP recovery and now we’re going to flash SuperSu to root Redmi Note 3.
- Move to download SuperSu.zip to root of your internal memory.
- Now in TWRP click on Install menu and select the SuperSu file you placed in root of internal storages to root Redmi Note 3. Now swipe to install SuperSu.zip.
- That you have rooted and installed TWRP on your Redmi Note 3. You can check if root access is working properly by Root Checker app from play store.
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 without PC Using Kingroot
Now follow below step to help your root Redmi Note 3 without PC.
Step1: Enable USB debugging from developer option in the settings.
Step2: Now return back setting and navigate setting and enable unknown source from there.
Step3: Now download Kingroot app from here.
Step4: Install the Kingroot apk in your Redmi Note 3 and open it
Step5: make sure it your device connected to internet.
Step6: after this you will get start root option. Click it. Wait till it processing.
Step7: Reboot your phone.
You have rooted your phone Redmi Note 3 mobile without computer. Show above onscreen image to successfully root your phone using Kingroot.