Maybe some of you have met this problem: deleted the important files by accident. And the solution to restore deleted files of iPad may become a big headache to you. Today, this will be a piece of cake for the iPad users because we here bring you a recovery program to complete this task.
We called this program iOS Data Recovery, which provides you 3 ways to restore your deleted files: restore flies from iTunes/iCloud or directly recover lost data from your iPad. It can help you to preview the backup file, recover deleted notes, photos, contacts, video, messages, call history, etc. And iPad pro iPad air 2, iPad air 1, iPad 1, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPad with Retina display, iPad mini etc are also suitable for it.
A Brief Introduction of iOS Data Recovery Software
1. Support 3 recovery mode to recover 22+ file type of data from iPhone iPad iPod with/without backup, except media contents and text contents, it also can recover thirt-pary app data like WhatsApp, WeChat, Line, Viber, Kik, Skype etc.
3. Get back lost or deleted data for iPhone iPad iPod due to accidentally deleting, factory resetting, device stuck, smashed, water damaged, broken, system crash, forgotten password, virus intrusion, jailbreak, iOS upgrade etc.
5. Fix iOS system issue without data loss and get it back to normal, including white/black screen, recovery mode, Apple logo stuck, start up exception etc.
Download a free trial version, and you can preview and restore your deleted data on iPad:
- Part 1. How to Recover Deleted Files on iPad Directly
- Part 2. How to Recover Deleted iPad Data from iTunes Backup File
- Part 3. How to Recover Deleted iPad Data from iCloud Backup File
First of all, download and set up the program on your PC. Choose the type of installation, and run it. Do the following solutions step by step.
Part 1: How to Recover Deleted Files on iPad Directly
Step 1. Choose the mode of recovery
Step 2. Get into the installation system and scan for deleted files
- 1. Hold your device and click “Start”.
- 2. Hold “Power” and “Home” buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
- 3. Release the “Power” button after 10 seconds but not the “Home” button. Keep pressing “Home” button for another 10 seconds until you enter the device system successfully.
Step 3. Recover Deleted Files on iPad
Part 2: How to Recover Deleted iPad Data from iTunes Backup File
1. Connect your iPad to the computer, open iTunes and make sure iTunes detect your iPad. 2. After iTunes detect your iPad, right-click on iPad and select “Restore from Backup”. Or click “File” > “Devices”> “Restore from Back up”; Or choose the “Summary” tab in iTunes, then click the “Restore” button. 3. Choose the appropriate backup to restore.
But you need to know, using iTunes to restore iPad lost data, the existing data on iPad will be overwritten by the entire backup. In order to avoid this situation, you can follow the below steps to extract iTunes backup and choose the ones you need to restore.
Selectively Recover iPad Data By Extracting iTunes Backup Files
Step 1. Select the Recovery Mode and Choose the Backup File to Scan
Step 2. Selectively restore deleted files on iPad
Part 3: How to Recover Deleted iPad Data from iCloud Backup File
1. Tap “Settings” > “General” > “Reset” > “Erase All Content and Settings” on iPad. 2. Tap “Erase iPad” after an pop-up appear, after iPad restart automatically, tap “Set Up iPad” > “Restore from iCloud Backup”. 3.Sign in your iCloud account, choose the appropriate backup and download it to your iPad.
Selectively Recover iPad Data By Extracting iCloud Backup Files
Step 1. Launch the program and select the mode
Step 2. Download and extract iCloud Dackup
Step 3. Selectively Recover iPad Data
iPad Data Recovery can help you get back the deleted files without any damages. You can choose one of the solutions to restore your lost data easily.