In today’s age, speed and quickness in terms of information exchange plays an important role.
Viber is said to be one of the best chat applications these days, and a great way to make free calls using WiFi or a 3G connection. Millions of people are using this application, and they connect with each other all the time. Viber has some cool features and with time, the makers are constantly updating and adding new features so that it can offer the best user experience.
Recently, a video calling feature has been added that caters to the needs of many users. You can also follow celebrities, amongst other things.
It seems Viber has discarded that restriction and have officially offered support for Android Wi-Fi tablets and devices. Users can easily install this application on tablets and use another devices with a sim card to verify Viber. The process is quite easy, and if in case you are not familiar with it, we are here to assist you. Here, you will come to know about the process on how to install Viber on a Wi-Fi tablet, iPad, or phone without using a sim card.
- Download the Viber app on your Wi-Fi-enabled Android tablet or iPad from the Google play store or the App Store.
- Once you have installed the app, enter your phone number.
- After that, you will receive a text with a verification code.
- Enter the verification code on the tablet that is running Viber.
- Once you enter the verification code, you will be able to set up Viber on your tablet device.
- You can now add contacts to your Viber contact list and enjoy calling your loved ones.
- If you have already downloaded Viber on another device, and you now want to activate it on your Tablet, then enter the activation code you receive on your phone.
Viber has optimized various versions to run smoothly on mobile and tablet. These are the steps that will enable smooth usage of the app on your gadgets. Pick the one that caters to your requirements and connect with your friends and family members simply, easily, and without hassle.