Part 1: How to delete Viber account
Backup your Viber data in advance!
To avoid wrongly deleting your Viber account, it is necessary for you to backup your Viber in advance! dr.fone – iOS Viber Backup & Restore is a backup and restore software, which can help you to easily backup and restore your Viber data to your PC or Mac.
dr.fone – iOS Viber Backup & Restore
Backup & restore your Viber data in 5 mintues!
- Backup your entire Viber chat history with one click.
- Restore only the chats you want.
- Export any items from the backup for printing.
- Easy to use and no risk to your data.
- Supported iPhone SE/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/5s/5c/5/4/4s that run iOS 9.3/8/7/6/5/4
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.11.
How to deactivate Viber account
Step 1. The initial step to this is to click on more, then, settings.
Step 2. The second step is to select on privacy.
Step 3. Scroll down and then click on deactivate account.
Step 4. Select on deactivate
Step 5. The last step will be to delete the app from your phone.
Note: Once your Viber account is deleted, you can’t restore your Viber data. Viber itself is unable to retrieve lost data. So it is advisable to backup your Viber data before you’d like to deactive your Viber account.