* What are the limitations of the trial version?
You can only transfer 20 Viber messages. After you pay the product, we will provide registration code to remove the limitation.
* How to register the software?
After you purchase the software successfully, you will receive registration information via Email within one business day. Run the software and or computer then click “Registration” button in top toorbar, enter your user name and license code in the corresponding box to finish the registration. Note: since the license code is letter-sensitive, please COPY and PASTE the code. And don’t add any blank before or after it.
* Why the software can’t recognize my iPhone?
Please make sure you have installed the latest version iTunes on Mac.
* Why the software could not find my Android connected?
Please ensure that you have a device connected, and the device has USB debugging enabled. You can refer to this tutorial on How to enable USB debugging on Android.
* How to Transfer Viber Message History between iPhone and Android Phone on Mac?
* Backup Viber Messages from Android/iPhone to Mac
1) Click the Android/iPhone on left panel. 2) Turn to top tool bar and press “Backup Messages” button. Tip: Or you can right click the Android/iPhone icon and then choose “Backup Messages”.
* Restore Viber Messages to Android/iPhone from Backuptrans database
1) Click the section under Database. 2) Turn to top tool bar and press “Transfer Messages from Database to Android/iPhone” button. Tip: Or you can right click the backup in database list and then choose “Transfer Messages from Database to Android/iPhone”.
* Export Android/iPhone Viber Messages to CSV, Doc, HTML, PDF, TXT
1) Click the section under Android/iPhone in Devices list. 2) Turn to top toolbar and press “Export Messages to file” button. Tip: Or you can right click the section under Android/iPhone in Devices list and then choose “Export Messages to file”.
* Print Android/iPhone Viber Messages on Mac
1) Click the section under Android/iPhone in Devices list. 2) Turn to top tool bar and press “Print Messages” button. Tip: Or you can right click the section under Android/iPhone and then choose “Prin Messagest”.
* Where is my database backup file?
Please run the software then go File -> Open Database Folder. You will find all your backup files there. It is recommended that users also keep a copy of these backup files in another folder on your computer.