Automate Your Trading with Eonbot
What is EonBot?
EonBot is an automated trading program, and comes with cutting-edge remote-control tools, such as a personal Telegram bot and a desktop interface. It doesn’t matter whether you are a beginner in trading, or a seasoned pro, EonBot will help you increase your profits, and keep trading even when you sleep!
Why Choose Us?The EonTech team consists of 2 developers and a sales representative. The developers are dedicated to making the bot a better tool for our customers. All community feedback will be taken into consideration and most likely implemented.
How much does it cost and what is included?The cost of a full license is 3.5 .We also accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, NEO and Monero as payment methods.Every license comes with a 7-Day No-Questions-Asked Money-back guarantee.Original BTCT Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2356697.0
A license grants access to all the current features and strategies, including the Remote Control panel and a personal Telegram bot, as well as all future updates and exchanges. This means, unlike many other bots, we don’t charge extra for additional exchanges.The bot works on Windows, Linux and MacOS.A Telegram account is required, if you want to join the Telegram support group, and announcement group.If you don’t have Telegram, we also offer support through Slack: eonbot.slack.com
Remote Control Panel: When Remote Control is enabled, you can access your EonBot from the comfort of your own computer, without having to login to your VPS. From this panel you can tweak any settings, make more config files, and add any pairs easily.
Telegram bot: You don’t even need a computer to operate your EonBot, since via your personal Telegram bot, you can remotely access your EonBot from your phone, anywhere in the world. Available commands on the Telegram bot: /start, /stop, /restart, /status, /addcurrency (coin name), /rmcurrency (coin name).
How do I buy it?To purchase a license for EonBot, send a message to EonbotTeam in bitcointalk (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1277382), PM us here in Litecointalk, or contact any of the core team members in Telegram: @EonTechJames, @jukeBoxHero
The GUI (Check the imgur link for GUI images)https://imgur.com/a/SKh0N
The bot currently has 4 strategies:
Pingpong – The Pingpong strategy is the simplest of all 4 strategies. You determine the buy- and sell price for the coin, and the bot will execute orders at those prices. This strategy works well on low volume and cheap coins, that have price movements of a few satoshis, for example: Dogecoin.
BB – Bollinger Bands are volatility bands, placed above and below the moving average. The bands widen when volatility increases, and tighten when volatility decreases. LowBB is the BB setting used for buying. It lets you shrink the distance between the lower band and SMA (Simple Moving Average), so the bot buys your desired coin earlier than the lower band is reached. HighBB works same as LowBB, except it is for selling and works with the upper band. The BB strategy works well in almost any market conditions, with any coin.
Steep – The Steep strategy buys a coin, when it is a certain percentage below EMA (Exponential Moving Average), and sells when the coin price is a certain percentage above the buying price. The Steep selling strategy combined with a cautious BB buying strategy works wonders in a bear market.
Spark – The Spark strategy is close to Steep, but much slower to buy and sell, since it has a trend watcher built into it. Spark can really maximize your profits, in case of a sudden down- or uptrends, since it uses trends, along with your own set minimum percentages for buying and selling.
Terms of Service
- TermsBy purchasing the EonBot, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing EonBot or any related materials. The materials contained in the EonBot software are protected by applicable copyright.
- Use LicensePermission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the software for each purchased license of EonBot for personal, non-commercial transitory use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy EonBot;
- use EonBot for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in EonBot package;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from EonBot;
- transfer EonBot to another person without permission from the original coder (hereby defined as EonTech).