The Spectrum TV app for Samsung Smart TV® offers more choices for watching your favorite programming, including Live TV and On Demand content.
- Service Requirements
- Channel Availability
- Download & Install
- Spectrum TV App Troubleshooting
- Explore the Spectrum TV App for Samsung Smart TVs
- TV Channel Apps
To use the Spectrum TV app on your Samsung Smart TV, you’ll need:
- Samsung Smart TV (2012-2017 models supported)
- Samsung account
- Internet connection
- Spectrum TV service
- Spectrum username and password
Visit Samsung’s Spectrum TV page for a list of all supported Samsung TVs by TV type and model number.
- Programming availability varies by location and subscription level.
- Pay-Per-View isn’t available for streaming on Samsung Smart TVs at this time.
- Parental Control settings may affect what channels are available.
Download & Install
- Make sure your Samsung Smart TV is connected to the internet. Learn more.
- Press the Smart Hub button on your Smart Control remote to go to the Samsung Home screen.
- Scroll to and select Apps and then select the Magnifying Glass icon.
- Enter Spectrum TV using the onscreen keypad and then select Done.
- Select the Spectrum TV app and then choose Download.
- Once installation is complete, select Open to begin using the Spectrum TV app.
- When prompted, enter your full Spectrum username and password.
For further assistance with your Samsung Smart TV, visit Samsung Support.