Windows 10 is the latest operating system and this is very much popular among the users because of its latest features and improvements. But apart from its popularity, this is not free from errors. Many users are found reporting various errors in Windows 10 OS. Here in this article, we are going to describe the commonly found error Entry point not found in Windows 10. This error message is faced by the users when they try to open the certain application. This affects many applications and programs as they start performing sluggish and in some cases unable to start. This is the most irritating issue faced by the Windows 10 users.
Don’t Miss The to Fix Windows Errors
“The procedure Entry point? Initialize @CLASS_DESCRIPTOR@@QAEEXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library.
Th Entry point not found in Windows 10 error is faced due to a number of reasons. Here follow some of the common reasons.
Reasons Behind Getting Error Entry point not found Windows 10
- Due to virus/malware as this corrupt, the system files and causes the error.
- Due to damaged application and programs.
- Due to corrupt registry entries
- Due to corrupt system files.
- Sometimes due improper system shutdown.
This can be fixed by following the given methods:
Method 1: Scan Your System for Virus/Malware
It is found that virus and malware infection are the main reason behind getting the entry point not found the error in Windows 10. This corrupt or damage the system file. So, it is recommended to scan your system thoroughly with the best antivirus or anti-malware programs. And this will help you to get rid of viruses and malware from the system.
Also Read: How to Protect Your PC/Laptop From Malware in Windows 10
Method 2: Perform a System File Checker Scan
To fix the error you can perform a System File Checker scan, this will help you to find and fix the corrupted system files and also get rid of the issues.
- First, right-click on the Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
- You will be prompted for an administration password so write the password or a confirmation window will appear so click on OK
- Now in the Command Prompt dialog box, type sfc /scannow.
- Press Enter button
As the command is performed, your system will start checking the damaged, corrupted system files and repair them.
Method 3: Perform a System Restore
Here you need to perform a system restore; this will help you to undo the recent changes. It might happen due to recently made changes you may be getting an error “the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library windows 10″, so perform a system restore this could fix the issue easily.
Follow the steps to perform a System Restore
- Click on the Start
- In the search box, type “System Restore” and hit ENTER.
- After that in the appeared results, click on System Restore.
- In the appeared prompt type administrator passwords.
- Next, follow the steps in the Wizard to choose a restore point.
- Restore your PC/laptop.
Scan your PC with the Professional Recommended Solution:
You can scan your PC/laptop with the professional recommended Windows Repair Tool. This is the best tool to fix various other errors like Registry error, EXE error, Windows Installation error and many others which are not fixed manually. This is the best tool designed with the advanced algorithm to detect and fixes the error automatically. This is a repair utility that can help to fix the Windows operating system from damages caused by viruses, malware, spyware and many others. This helps to make the PC error free and fix the problem of crashes, freezes, blue screen errors and much more. It fixes the errors from the online database those data are required to resettle your OS and run it smoothly. It also optimizes the performance of the PC/laptop and enhances the speed of the PC, an application installed. It only fixes the errors but also keeps an eye on how PC hardware are running and detect the hardware problem so that the user can get them repaired. This is an excellent tool to fix various errors in the Operating system. this can repair various errors like DLL error, Windows error, Application error, repair Registry utilities, PC error, Blue screen of Death errors, slow computer, and various other Windows error messages. It is easy to use and fixes the error automatically so there is no need to contact and technical person.
- Reimage repair software possesses an online database of more than 25 million definitions and other update components that are important in maintaining your PC.
- This tool has the latest repair mechanism and takes backup of the Windows system and working as a recovery system.
- This tool has the ability to uninstall the installed tools and recovers the missing passwords. It also increases the system booting time by defragmenting the system drivers.
- It deals with the stability and security issues
- This tool will also take care of system registry, CPU memory and hard drive of the computer system.
- It checks the hardware of the PC and increases the performance of the PC
- Provides the best online repairing solution for the Windows OS.
- This can detect multiple and latest problems of the PC
- It is time-saving and the cheapest solution as compared to the technician