Below is a summary of the new features in Q4-2017 (November 2017) update for Attendant Pro, which can be downloaded here as MSI installer.
1 Click Automatic IM Consult Transfer
- Just click on a contact you want to consult transfer to and Attendant Pro does the rest!
- The receptionists just selects the contact they want to consult. (& moves on to answer other calls!)
- Attendant Pro will put the current call on hold
- Then Instant Message’s the contact the receptionist selected, asking if they want to take the call? & Press 0=No, 1=Yes & 2=To Voicemail.
- Wait for a response, while indicating to the receptionist if timeout period has elapsed
- If the call is accepted, Attendant Pro will automatically transfer the call (after a short, definable delay. )
- Yellow = Waiting & still inside response time parameters.
- Green = Consulted user has accepted the call & it will momentarily be automatically transferred.
- Red/Warning = Waiting time has passed defined response time parameters & reception should take an alternative action.
When the consulted user responds with an IM that they would like to take the call, the status indicator will turn Green which means the call will momentarily be automatically be transferred. (The receptionist can still manually handle the call if they pick it up right now)
After a short, definable pause the call will be automatically transferred by Attendant Pro.
Congratulations on doing a IM Consult Transfer with 1 Click!
Private Call Park for Office 365 Cloud PBX (aka Phone System)
Microsoft Teams Attendant Console User Experience
- Microsoft Teams User Interface
- Microsoft Teams are included in Contact Groups
- Ability to transfer calls to Teams users based on coming Skype-Teams Interop*
Microsoft Teams are included in Contact Groups and will show the Team Members as contacts in Attendant Pro. Skype for Business Contact Groups, Exchange Distribution Groups and Teams will display side by side.
When Skype-Team Interop is released by Microsoft, attendants will be able to transfer calls to Microsoft Teams users as well as Skype for Business users.
* Roadmap lists Skype-Teams Interop for CYH2-2018
Up till now we have depended on Outlook (Exchange) to provide basic call history for Attendant Pro. In the Q4-2017 release we provide a new screen with advanced call history. Advanced call history provides several benefits over Outlook (Exchange):
Below is the Call History panel with the Call Recording playback panel pinned so it can be seen at a glance and played with a click. Additional information panels can be added as desired.
Receptionists can now view other user’s calendars right inside Attendant Pro without having Microsoft Outlook even installed. When Contacts are selected user calendars can be viewed in the Contact Details panel with no extra keystrokes or clicks.
The ability to see other user’s calendars is dependent on Exchange calendar permissions. Default permissions are view Free / Busy status.
Contact Designer: Easily Configure Your Own Contact Layout
Configurable “Detail” Panels (“Contact Details, Conversation Details, etc.)
- Pinning important panel(s)
- Selected tab shows with no extra click when a Contact is selected
- Other tabs just 1 click away
- Sizing panels optimally
In the below example we’ve pinned the “Calendar” & set the “Related Contacts” to be the selected Tab.
Below is an example with no tabs pinned, and the “Related Contacts” tab selected.
Configurable details panels allows a lot of detail information to be displayed or access quickly with as few keystrokes or clicks as possible.
imconsulttransfer phonesystemcallpark teamsux advancedcallhistory contactcalendars contactdesignerdetailpanels