Because of this 0xc000001d error code, Windows can fail in starting some processes and the system’s performance can significantly slow down. In some cases, Windows has problems starting up and the system can freeze.
Lastly, this error code can even result in the Blue screen of death error message, just like other critical Windows errors. If any of the above problems and symptoms occur in your PC, then you should immediately seek to resolve this problem.
In order to resolve this 0xc000001d error code or repair the corrupted and damaged Windows files, you will need a 0xc000001d repair tool. There is more than one method of treating this kind of error code, and here is how you can manually do it:
- Start the computer and log in as administrator
- Go to the start button and select All Programs. Go to Accessories, System Tools, and then System Restore
- Click on System Restore and in a new window, select the ‘Restore my computer to an earlier time’ option and click Next
- On the new confirmation window that appears, click Next
- Restart your computer after the restoration has been completed
Another way to manually repair this 0xc000001d error code is to:
- Manually edit the Windows registry
- Update all the drivers for the device
You can also download Total System Care, a recovery utility for Windows application errors which can effectively fix this error.
This software is specifically designed to repair problems like the blue screen of death 0xc000001d error. It is better to download recovery tools software for this type of error as it can get rid of the windows Stop problem easily and in no time.
Most scanning processes of this repair utility tools not only resolve the errors in your PC in registry or system files, but also boost the speed of your Windows system.
These recovery utility tools can clean registry files no longer in use as well, making your Windows even faster and increasing storage space.